We have implemented increased safety measures for your protection. Here's how we're keeping you safe.
- Book your appointment online if you can to ensure minimal contact!
- When you arrive for your appointment, call or text the shop to check in.
- Wait outside until your barber is ready, and keep your phone handy! Our front desk associate will call or text you to invite you inside.
- Wear your mask with ear loops the entire time you're here. If you forgot one, no problem! We've got one for you!
- We've marked the best spots for you to stand in order to maintain social distancing.
- Please wait to have your temperature taken with a no-touch thermometer. If you have a fever, we'll have to reschedule your appointment.
- We have hand sanitizer. Everywhere.
- Partitions have been installed at check-out.
- New HVAC systems similar to the cleaning systems in hospitals have been installed.
- We have a reduced number of chairs operating at once.
- No waiting areas to maintain social distancing.
- Every client receives a contactless supply kit.
- Our barbers are decked out in protective gear including face masks, etc.
We are temporarily suspending all late cancellation/no-show fees. If you are feeling sick on the day of your appointment, we want you to stay home.